If you’re an outdoors person, parasites of all types are no stranger to you. Heck, even if you’re not one to frolic and play in the forests, it’s pretty easy to pick up a tick here and there just while out in your own yard during the summer, especially if you live on the east coast.
The best way to get rid of a tick, is to dab at it with a q-tip covered in rubbing alcohol. However, the woman in the video below obviously missed her opportunity to do that before this tick got really well buried inside her leg. She had to resort to a last option before heading to the hospital.
Caution- this may be the most disgusting 97 seconds of video you will ever see!